Crying Suns is the newest Strategy release developed and published by Humble Games. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Crying Suns PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
When FTL meets Foundation and Dune: Crying Suns is a tactical rogue-lite that puts you in the role of a space fleet commander as you explore a mysteriously fallen empire. In this story rich experience inspired by Dune and Foundation, each successful run will uncover the truth about the Empire… and yourself as well.
– Space exploration in a procedurally-generated universe
– Tactical fights between battleships and their squadron fleets
– More than 300 possible story events
– A deep and dramatic storyline structured in 6 chapters
– A dark and disturbing atmosphere inspired by our favorite S-F universes (Foundation, Dune, Battlestar Galactica)
First released on PC and Mac, the indie hit Crying Suns was carefully redesigned for mobile and tablets, including a revamped interface and intuitive touchscreen interactions.
Pay once to get the full Crying Suns experience! No ads, no F2P mechanics! All future updates included.
Supported languages: English, French, German, Spanish, Russian, Simplified Chinese, and Japanese
Requirements: Devices with good gaming GPU are recommended to play Crying Suns (Adreno 530 or Mali T760 MP8 minimum)
If you encounter any problem, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with as much information as possible on the issue.
A game by Alt Shift.
Published by Humble Games.
Ask about our opinion, Crying Suns provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: Digi Clock Widget Gold Gear New App on Andriod – Use on PC
Download and Install Crying Suns on PC
To download and install Crying Suns for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Crying Suns on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Crying Suns on PC.
Download Crying Suns for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Crying Suns Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Crying Suns, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Crying Suns on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.