Crowdsource is a free Tools App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Crowdsource PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Answer fun and easy questions that make a huge impact and level up with achievement badges and perks along the way! Your voluntary contributions make Google products better in your part of the world. Teach Google Translate your language, help Google Photos identify objects, help Gboard understand handwriting or contribute to an ever-growing and diverse library of images to help train machine learning models.
Try some of these tasks to join Google's community of contributors:
Audio validation: Listen to a short audio clip and determine if the pronunciation sounds natural in your language.
Image label verification: Tell us if images are tagged correctly.
Image capture: Collect and share photos of your part of the world.
Translation: Translate phrases and words into different languages.
Translation validation: Select which phrases are translated correctly.
Handwriting recognition: Look at handwriting and type the text that you see.
Sentiment evaluation: Decide if a sentence in your language is positive, negative or neutral.
Landmarks: Find landmarks in images.
Smart camera (Android Lollipop 5.0+ required): Point at an object and see if the camera can guess what it is.
Each time that you submit an answer, you make Google products more inclusive for years to come. You'll also be rewarded for your help with perks, such as connecting with other contributors at local meetups, receiving exclusive invites to online Hangouts with Googlers and other contributors, and getting featured on Crowdsource's social channels. Whether you're on the train, at a bus stop or waiting in a queue, take some time to make Google better for your local community.
Languages that you can help improve: Afrikaans, Albanian, Amharic, Arabic, Armenian, Assamese, Azerbaijani, Bahasa (Indonesia), Bahasa (Malay), Basque, Belarusian, Bengali, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Cantonese, Burmese, Catalan, Cebuano, Cherokee, Chichewa, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Corsican, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Dzongkha, English, Estonian, Esperanto, Finnish, French, French (Canada), Frisian, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Haitian Creole, Hausa, Hawaiian, Hebrew, Hindi, Hmong, Hungarian, Icelandic, Igbo, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Javanese, Kannada, Kazakh, Khmer, Kinyarwanda, Korean, Kurdish (Kurmanji), Kurdish (Sorani), Kirghiz, Lao, Latin, Latvian, Lithuanian, Luxembourgish, Macedonian, Malagasy, Malayalam, Maltese, Maori, Marathi, Mongolian, Nepali, Norwegian, Oriya, Pashto, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Romansh, Russian, Samoan, Scots Gaelic, Serbian (Cyrillic script), Serrano, Sesotho, Shona, Sicilian, Sindhi, Sinhala, Slovak, Slovenian, Somali, Spanish, Sundanese, Swahili, Swedish, Tajik, Tamazight, Tagalog/Filipino, Tamil, Tatar, Telugu, Thai, Tibetan, Turkish, Turkmen, Ukrainian, Urdu, Uyghur, Uzbek, Vietnamese, Welsh, Wolof, Xhosa, Yiddish, Yoruba and Zulu.
Crowdsource provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: Video Editor – Glitch Video Effects Released on Android – PC / Windows & MAC
Download and Install Crowdsource on PC
To download and install Crowdsource for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Crowdsource on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Crowdsource on PC.
Download Crowdsource for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Crowdsource Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Crowdsource, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Crowdsource on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.