Cronometer – Nutrition Tracker is a free Android App developed by Cronometer Software Inc., especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Cronometer – Nutrition Tracker PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Cronometer is the most accurate, comprehensive nutrition tracker on the market. Our app has helped over 4 million people discover their nutrition and meet weight loss goals! Eat smarter and live better with Cronometer.
THE BIG BENEFITS:
• Free to use!
• Whether you're doing keto, vegan, paleo, or a restrictive diet set by your doctor, Cronometer can support you!
• The only nutrition tracker that provides accurate data
• All food submitted by users to our database is checked for accuracy by our staff
• Track up to 82 micronutrients
• Used and preferred by healthcare professionals
• The *free* Basic version provides more nutritional info than any other app
• Total data privacy and protection – we don’t sell your info to 3rd parties
• Two-factor authentication feature
• Sync our mobile app with our web version
• Dark mode theme
TRACK YOUR FOOD & EXERCISE EASILY:
• Log your food & exercises with our accurate database
• Keep track of your water intake
• Scan food labels with our barcode scanner
• Add custom foods & recipes
• Track your calories, protein, carbs, cholesterol, and more
• Track your nutrient intake
• Log your supplements
• Easily log the foods you eat at popular restaurants
• Sync nutrition and activity data with apps and devices like FitBit, Garmin and more!
• Intermittent fasting support with our fasting time
• Log your Body Mass Index (BMI), Basal Metabolic Rate (BMR), activity level, and body fat %
• Create your own weight goal
• Create nutrient & macronutrient targets
• Keto Calculator
• Supports diets like Keto, Vegan, Paleo and more!
SEE YOUR NUTRITION OVER TIME:
• View nutrition trends and reports
• See how nutrients and biometrics correlate over time
• Print your reports for your healthcare professional
• Gain valuable insight into your diet
ACCESS THE CRONOMETER COMMUNITY:
• Connect with others who are on the same path to take control of their health in our Facebook Group and Community Forums!
UNPARALLELED CUSTOMER SERVICE:
Cronometer’s headquarters are based in the health-centric, small mountain town of Revelstoke, British Columbia, Canada. Our staff is an eclectic mix of web developers, IT specialists, nutrition scientists, business majors and personal trainers brought together by a love of nutrition and the great outdoors. Our kind, friendly team is here to help you reach your nutrition goals and provide you with excellent customer service!
CRONOMETER FOR HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONALS:
Our Professional version of Cronometer is a must-have for healthcare professionals to track their clients’ nutrition. Many dieticians, nutritionists, doctors, hospitals and universities use Cronometer. Visit our website for more details.
• Ad free!
• Create custom diary groups like breakfast, lunch and dinner
• Timestamps on diary entries
• Fasting timer
• Create custom charts and biometrics
• Get more nutrition insights
• Gain valuable insight with food suggestions
• Discover top contributors of nutrients with our Nutrient Oracle
• Share custom recipes with friends and family
• Priority customer service support
• Affordable plans!
Cronometer is free to sign up and use. You will have the option to upgrade to our Gold version at any time for:
• $6.99 USD / month
• $39.99 USD / annually
You can pick your subscription term – monthly, bi-annual or annual. By default, your subscription will AUTO-RENEW. You can change or cancel your subscription under your Google Play Account settings. Your subscription will auto-renew on schedule unless you cancel with at least 24-hours prior to renewal date.
Cronometer – Nutrition Tracker provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: How To Pick A Color From An Image On Windows 10 [Guide]
Download and Install Cronometer – Nutrition Tracker on PC
To download and install Cronometer – Nutrition Tracker for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Cronometer – Nutrition Tracker on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Cronometer – Nutrition Tracker on PC.
Download Cronometer – Nutrition Tracker for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Cronometer – Nutrition Tracker Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Cronometer – Nutrition Tracker, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Cronometer – Nutrition Tracker on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.