Critical Strike: Dead or Survival is a free Role Playing Game which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Critical Strike: Dead or Survival PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
At the end of the day, the zombie virus swept the world, and humanity is in danger! In order to survive, we can only fights with zombies. The survivor team wants to bring together other humans. They traveled around the world looking for supplies and survivors. For the fate of mankind in the future, try to kill the zombies, save more survivors, and survive together in the last day!
* A wide variety of firearms weapons to help you eliminate zombie enemies; you can view weapons in 3D mode, and upgrade and strengthen all parts of the weapon to make your weapon more powerful.
* A variety of realistic 3D scenes and zombie models, different zombies have different speeds of action and modes of action.
* Rich game mode, save survivors in dangerous zombie groups; special weapons training off; sit on helicopters to protect survivors' special mission; challenge super zombies and more.
* Weapons are free to switch, depending on the enemy and scene, switch the appropriate weapon according to the tactics.
* A variety of support items that will make you more comfortable in killing zombies and saving survivors.
* No network required, the game is fully supported offline.
Drag and drop the screen to move the view; after finding the enemy, switch the button to select the appropriate weapon, aim at the camera and shot, and head shot will have an unexpected effect.
Are you ready to survive from the end of this zombie?
Raise the gun in your hand and fight to save humanity!
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Critical Strike: Dead or Survival first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: Helix jump the best app – Try on PC Now
Download and Install Critical Strike: Dead or Survival on PC
To download and install Critical Strike: Dead or Survival for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Critical Strike: Dead or Survival on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Critical Strike: Dead or Survival on PC.
Download Critical Strike: Dead or Survival for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Critical Strike: Dead or Survival Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Critical Strike: Dead or Survival, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Critical Strike: Dead or Survival on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.