Cricbuzz – Live Cricket Scores & News is a free Sports Game which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Cricbuzz – Live Cricket Scores & News PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
The best Cricket App to follow Live Cricket and everything else related to Cricket ?
⚡️ Superfast scores and commentary
? Highly engaging and entertaining ball-by-ball commentary
? Notifications for live matches and breaking news
? Latest cricket news and editorials
? Schedules of upcoming matches
? Exclusive video content and match highlights videos in some countries
? Rankings, Stats and Records
? Special content for major tournaments like ICC Cricket World Cup, T20 World Cup, Champions Trophy, IPL etc
? Extensive coverage of all International cricket, IPL, BBL, CPL, Natwest T20 Blast and other major cricket tournaments across the world. Tons of domestic cricket coverage too.
Live cricket scores and commentary
– Live score updates
– Ball by ball commentary that helps you visualize the action
– Analysis by Harsha Bhogle and other cricket experts
– Notifications at all interesting moments in the match
– Share the score with your friends
– Scores widget
Latest cricket news and opinions
– Latest cricket news from around the world
– In-depth analysis of all the latest happenings
– Weekly articles by Harsha Bhogle and others
– Match and series previews, reviews, photo galleries etc
– Video highlights for select matches in select countries
– Exclusive videos by Harsha Bhogle
Comprehensive cricket coverage
– All Live, In-progress, upcoming and recent match details
– Schedules for all upcoming bi-lateral series and tournaments
– Archives of all cricket matches going back to the 1950s
Rankings, Records and Statistics
– ICC Player and Team Rankings for ODIs, Tests, and T20Is
– Overall and series stats and records
Cricbuzz App may request you permissions for the following
We need this to locally store some data like images when you are using the app. This helps us minimize data uage and also make the experience fast and fluid.
We need this to automatically populate your Gmail Id when you try to send us feedback.
We need this to curate our content and show you the most relevant content on some sections of the App. eg: Matches, videos, news etc on Home screen. We will also use this for advertising purposes.
If you would like to follow cricket in Indian Languages (Hindi, Tamil, Kannada, Telugu, Marathi and Bengali are currently supported), please check out our App Cricbuzz – In Indian Languages on Google Play
Cricbuzz – Live Cricket Scores & News provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: Rolly Vortex PC Download / Windows 7.8.10 / MAC
Download and Install Cricbuzz – Live Cricket Scores & News on PC
To download and install Cricbuzz – Live Cricket Scores & News for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Cricbuzz – Live Cricket Scores & News on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Cricbuzz – Live Cricket Scores & News on PC.
Download Cricbuzz – Live Cricket Scores & News for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Cricbuzz – Live Cricket Scores & News Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Cricbuzz – Live Cricket Scores & News, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Cricbuzz – Live Cricket Scores & News on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.