Crew Messaging and Scheduling is a free Android App developed by Speramus, Inc., especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Crew Messaging and Scheduling PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Crew connects your entire distributed workforce from the frontline to corporate leadership, unifying communications, streamlining scheduling, and making operations hum. Join for free.
Read why customers, operators, and teams LOVE Crew:
– “Being able to communicate and engage with our frontline workforce is absolutely critical to our success. With Crew, we can reach every team member with important information at the touch of a button, and that is invaluable at our size and scale.” – Steve Plank (CTO, Taco Bell Corporate, 10,000+ employees)
– “Operators have so much on their plates—they can’t add more. Crew takes away the steps that shouldn’t be there, so they can focus on what they do best.” – Mazen Albatarseh (VP Operations & Chief People Officer, Tacala, 8,000+ employee Taco Bell operator)
– “Crew helps employees engage, feel like part of the organization, and know their role is important – all of which mitigates turnover. This platform is taking our communication to a level we didn’t know was possible.” – Trevor Parris (Director of Compliance & Reporting, Affinity Living Group, 4,100+ employees)
Tens of thousands of teams across every industry use Crew every day to support:
• Engage employees with top-down announcements in a familiar chat-like interface
• Send messages to everyone, specific groups or have conversations 1:1
• Connect your entire team without exchanging phone numbers
• See exactly who’s read your messages
• Send unlimited photos and videos
• Know who’s on-site with Location-based groups
• Survey employees to keep a pulse on sentiment and get real-time feedback
• Reflect your organization’s hierarchy and control multi-team communication
• Engage all of your distributed workforce from a single, system-level dashboard
SCHEDULING & SHIFT COVERAGE
• Distribute work schedules to everyone’s phones at anytime
• Easily get shift coverage or pick-up extra shifts
• Get shift reminders and allow employees to track wages
• Track and manage when employees are available to work
RECOGNITION & MOTIVATION
• Give kudos, say thank you and recognize great work with Gold Stars
• Inspire your employees and build a productive team culture
• Implement a custom recognition program with customized badges and awards
FILES & TASK MANAGEMENT
• Share and manage files (including photos, videos, and documents) with your coworkers
• Assign tasks to coworkers and get notified when they’re completed
• Enterprise-level data encryption and security with the ability to wipe company data from devices of terminated employees
• Prevent inappropriate content automatically with Content filters
• Protect team members from harassment with advanced user blocking and content moderation controls
• Protect your organization from liability by creating and enforcing your own opt-in, usage, and conduct policies
• Prevent messages from being sent to team members while off-the-clock
• Advanced user suspension and message flagging features to ensure team members always have access to productive and accurate information
• Measure and enforce the timeliness of schedule postings to remain compliant with labor regulations (EOC, Fair Work Week, etc.)
• Scheduling & rostering (including Kronos, Infor, UltiPro, and more)
• Insights & workflow (including Square, Docusign, Zendesk, and more)
• Communications & benefits (including Facebook, Slack, Qualtrics, and more)
Visit crewapp.com to learn more about Crew's digital workplace platform for businesses large and small.
Crew is fully committed to your privacy. Your data is encrypted, and will not be shared or sold to any third-party, period.
Use Crew for free with your team or if you're interested, we offer in-app purchases of auto-renewing subscriptions for Crew Pro, which includes a set of additional manager-oriented features including enhanced permissions and controls.
Terms of Service: crewapp.com/terms
Crew Messaging and Scheduling provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: Grand Street Mafia Chicago : Fight To Survive the best app – Try on PC Now
Download and Install Crew Messaging and Scheduling on PC
To download and install Crew Messaging and Scheduling for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Crew Messaging and Scheduling on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Crew Messaging and Scheduling on PC.
Download Crew Messaging and Scheduling for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Crew Messaging and Scheduling Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Crew Messaging and Scheduling, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Crew Messaging and Scheduling on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.