Crashy Cops! is a free Android Game developed by Do Global Games, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Crashy Cops! PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Drive as far as you can. Increase your speed with the aid of boosters. But don’t forget to change the gear, otherwise you will break down your car in many pieces. Use Nitro to drive faster and get more coins. Upgrade your car and beat your own records. Can you reach 50 000 meters?
* Change gears to drive faster;
* Upgrade your car to achieve the max speed;
* Improve transmission of your car;
* Unlock new worlds;
* Double your earned coins after watching the video ad.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us by the following links:
Ask about our opinion, Crashy Cops! provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: Waze – GPS, Maps, Traffic Alerts & Live Navigation Released on Android – PC / Windows & MAC
Download and Install Crashy Cops! on PC
To download and install Crashy Cops! for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Crashy Cops! on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Crashy Cops! on PC.
Download Crashy Cops! for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Crashy Cops! Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Crashy Cops!, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Crashy Cops! on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.