craigslist is a free Shopping App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on craigslist PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Work. Buy. Sell. Rent. Live.
craigslist – The original online classifieds. Established 1995.
Find jobs. Hire employees. Post your resume. Offer your skills/services.
Buy & sell cars, trucks, boats, RVs, motorcycles, trailers, auto parts.
Offer your services, locate contractors, find short term gigs and odd jobs.
Buy & sell furniture, household items, electronics, computers, clothing, bikes, art, any and all kinds of used items.
Activity partners, artists & musicians, pets for rehoming, local events.
Save your favorite postings for later, save searches, set search alerts.
Post, edit, renew your own ads.
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced craigslist first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: How To Improve The Linux Clipboard With CopyQ [Guide]
Download and Install craigslist on PC
To download and install craigslist for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type craigslist on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy craigslist on PC.
Download craigslist for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More craigslist Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using craigslist, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running craigslist on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.