CPU Widgets is the newest Tools release developed and published by PowerAudio Team. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on CPU Widgets PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
CPU Widgets is a collection of CPU, RAM and Battery widgets showing live information right on your Homescreen. CPU Widgets app contains 10 widgets of 4×2, 4×1, 2×2, 2×1 and 1×1 sizes.
1. CPU Widgets :- show current CPU frequency, CPU usage and active cores along with chipset name, image and CPU usage indicator.
2. RAM Widgets :- show free RAM, cached processes, buffers along with Installed RAM, Usable RAM and RAM usage wheel on your Homescreen.
3. Battery Widgets :- show remaining battery capacity, current battery temperature and battery voltage along with charging indicator.
For feedback and suggestions, choose 'Send feedback' from within the app. For Error reporting and other problems, choose 'Report a problem' from within the app.
System requirements :-
-Android 4.1 or later
Required permissions :-
CPU Widgets does not require any special permission.
CPU Widgets provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: Offroad Bus Transport Simulator Released on Android – PC / Windows & MAC
Download and Install CPU Widgets on PC
To download and install CPU Widgets for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type CPU Widgets on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy CPU Widgets on PC.
Download CPU Widgets for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More CPU Widgets Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using CPU Widgets, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running CPU Widgets on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.