Cox is a free Productivity App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Cox PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
With the newly redesigned Cox app, you can manage your account on your own time, wherever you are. Check out what's included with your services, manage your bill, view your data usage, get service support or message an agent with 24/7 support.
Using the Cox app you can:
○ View your service details
○ Manage your bill, view statements, update payment methods and make a one time or recurring payment.
○ Check your data usage
○ Stay up-to-date with outage alerts
○ Search and browse helpful troubleshooting and how-to articles
○ Message a customer care agent anytime, anywhere with 24/7 support
○ Update your profile information or change your password
○ Quickly access product-specific apps to manage your Panoramic Wifi, Contour TV, Homelife, or Voice service
We'll keep adding more ways to help you better manage your account.
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Cox first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: Quick Hit Casino Slots – Free Slot Machines Games PC Download / Windows 7.8.10 / MAC
Download and Install Cox on PC
To download and install Cox for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Cox on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Cox on PC.
Download Cox for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Cox Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Cox, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Cox on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.