COVIDSafe is a free Health & Fitness App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on COVIDSafe PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
COVIDSafe app has been developed by the Australian Government Department of Health to help keep the community safe from coronavirus (COVID-19). Together, let’s help stop the spread and keep ourselves and each other healthy.
COVIDSafe uses the Bluetooth® technology on your mobile phone to look for other devices with COVIDSafe installed. Your device will take a note of contact you’ve had with other users by securely logging the other user’s reference code. If you or someone you’ve been in contact with is diagnosed with COVID-19, the close contact information securely stored in your phone can be uploaded and used—with your consent—by state and territory health officials to quickly inform people who’ve been exposed to the virus.
How you can help stop the spread of COVID-19:
• Download the COVIDSafe app
• Register using your mobile phone number, name, age range and postcode
• Turn on Bluetooth®
• Check that COVIDSafe is running when you are out and about or are likely to come into contact with others
• If you test positive for COVID-19, you can consent for your close contact information to be used by state and territory health officials to contact people who may have been exposed. If you’ve been exposed to the virus by someone you’ve been in close contact with, state and territory health officials will be able to contact you quickly so you can get the support you need
COVIDSafe is an Australian Government Department of Health initiative. Visit https://www.health.gov.au/resources/apps-and-tools/covidsafe-app for more information.
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced COVIDSafe first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: Tabata timer HIIT on PC (Windows / MAC)
Download and Install COVIDSafe on PC
To download and install COVIDSafe for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type COVIDSafe on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy COVIDSafe on PC.
Download COVIDSafe for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More COVIDSafe Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using COVIDSafe, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running COVIDSafe on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.