COVID Tracker Ireland is a free Android App developed by Health Service Executive (HSE), especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on COVID Tracker Ireland PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
COVID-19 is here. The HSE and the Government of Ireland is asking everyone to help tackle coronavirus by downloading and using the COVID Tracker app every day.
Using the app will
give us a better picture of the spread of the virus
help carry out contact tracing
link you to excellent HSE health advice if you need it
keep you updated with notifications you can trust
How the Covid Tracker app helps us
Daily health check-in
The Covid Tracker app allows you to check-in every day, to let us know if you have any cold, flu or coronavirus symptoms, or if you’re feeling well.
This will help us map the spread of the virus in Ireland. Understanding how the virus is affecting the country will help us to manage and respond to this pandemic.
The app uses your phone’s technology to make a record of when you are close to other app users. If an app user tests positive for COVID-19, the HSE can ask them for the records on the app. This will help us to contact other people who might have been affected, and give them the advice and help they need.
Your data and privacy
The COVID Tracker app will not:
publicly identify anyone with COVID-19
make personal data available to the HSE without your direct consent
use your data for any reason other than contact tracing and anonymously reporting illness levels
Be part of this national effort
Use this app for 1 minute a day to make an important contribution to the fight against coronavirus. Protect yourself, your family, your community and the most vulnerable in society. Encourage everyone you know to download and use the COVID Tracker app where possible.
Protection from Coronavirus. It’s in our hands.
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced COVID Tracker Ireland first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: Fastic: Fasting App & Intermittent Fasting Tracker Released on Android – PC / Windows & MAC
Download and Install COVID Tracker Ireland on PC
To download and install COVID Tracker Ireland for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type COVID Tracker Ireland on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy COVID Tracker Ireland on PC.
Download COVID Tracker Ireland for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More COVID Tracker Ireland Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using COVID Tracker Ireland, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running COVID Tracker Ireland on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.