Coursera is the newest Education release developed and published by Coursera, Inc.. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Coursera PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Learn from experts at 200+ world-class universities and companies including Yale, the University of Michigan, Google, IBM, and more. Build skills at every stage of your career with flexible and affordable options. Enroll in free courses, gain in-demand job skills and certificates, or earn a university degree online.
Download the app today and transform your life through learning!
With the Coursera app, you can:
Advance your career with recognized certificates from world-class universities like Duke, University of London, and Yale, and industry-leaders like Google, IBM, and Facebook.
Master in-demand job skills through applied learning—including Python, digital marketing, and SQL—and learn from top instructors at leading universities and companies.
Learn on your budget by enrolling in any of hundreds of free courses
Learn on your schedule with on-demand online lectures and downloadable videos for offline viewing.
Get academic credentials by completing modular portions of a full degree with MasterTrack™ Certificate program.
The Coursera app is free to download. You can enroll in:
Single courses from $39-$99
Multi-course Specialization and Professional Certificate subscriptions from $39-$79 per month
MasterTrack™ Certificates from $2,000-$5,000
And apply to Degrees ranging from $9,000-$45,000
Prices subject to change. Please check the Coursera app or coursera.org for more details.
Explore content in:
· Business: Accounting, Marketing, Finance, and Entrepreneurship
· Computer Science: Developing self driving cars, Programming in Python, C++, Java, R, and more
· Data Science: Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, NLP, Deep Learning, Statistics, Probability, and Data
· Art: Design, Photography, Music, and Creative Writing
· Personal Development: Leadership, Negotiation, and Public Speaking
· Sciences: Robotics, Chemistry, Nutrition, and Medicine
· …and hundreds more!
Ask about our opinion, Coursera provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: Bubble Shooter 2 PC Download / Windows 7.8.10 / MAC
Download and Install Coursera on PC
To download and install Coursera for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Coursera on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Coursera on PC.
Download Coursera for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Coursera Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Coursera, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Coursera on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.