Couchsurfing Travel App is a free Travel & Local App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Couchsurfing Travel App PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Couchsurfing is the best way to stay with locals, make lifelong travel friends, or host travelers coming to your hometown. Over 14 million travel enthusiasts use Couchsurfing in more than 230,000 cities around the world.
Find hosts in your next destination
Browse the millions of local hosts offering a place to stay in thousands of cities around the globe
Make New Friends
See who's nearby and wants to meet up by becoming available on Couchsurfing Hangouts! Also check out the thousands of events planned by Couchsurfers in your hometown or upcoming travel destination.
Meet Travelers Without Traveling
Can’t travel right now? Host or meet up with incoming travelers coming to your city
• Plan your next trip
• Share photos from your travel adventures
Ask about our opinion, Couchsurfing Travel App provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: Google Text-to-Speech the best app – Try on PC Now
Download and Install Couchsurfing Travel App on PC
To download and install Couchsurfing Travel App for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Couchsurfing Travel App on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Couchsurfing Travel App on PC.
Download Couchsurfing Travel App for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Couchsurfing Travel App Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Couchsurfing Travel App, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Couchsurfing Travel App on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.