Copy My Data is the newest Tools release developed and published by Media Mushroom. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Copy My Data PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Copy your data from one phone to another over a WiFi network, without the need for a computer.
Easily transfer data from one phone to another, including:
Ensure both devices are connected to the same WiFi network and then run the app.
CopyMyData will guide you through the process of copying your data from one to another in a few easy steps.
Copy My Data provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: Craft Warriors Released on Android – PC / Windows & MAC
Download and Install Copy My Data on PC
To download and install Copy My Data for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Copy My Data on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Copy My Data on PC.
Download Copy My Data for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Copy My Data Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Copy My Data, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Copy My Data on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.