Cookies vs. Claus is a free Android Game developed by Josh Williams, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Cookies vs. Claus PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Cookies vs. Claus is an action-packed battle game. With a range of characters to choose from, you can battle as your favorite cookie or take on a squad as a holiday character. Through both single and multiplayer, experience a unique asymmetric shooter that combines elements of FPS and battle arena games. THIS IS COOKIES VS. CLAUS!
Fight for your right to survive against the hungry enemies! With many different cookies, each featuring unique abilities, you'll be sure to find plenty of creative ways to take down Santa Claus.
Take on a team of cookies as your favorite holiday character! Currently play as Santa Claus, Rudolph the Red Nosed Laser Beam Reindeer, or Stelf the Elf to save yourself and the presents!
–Three Unique Game Modes–
#Cookies vs. Claus – Cookies are pitted against Santa Claus in this asymmetric game mode.
#Cookies vs. Cookies – Cookies are fighting Cookies
#Cookie Free For All – Each Cookie for itself! The first Cookie to 25 kills wins.
There are currently three maps available, Christmas Home, The North Pole, and Cookie Cove. Each map features many different toys and power-ups that Cookies or Claus can operate! Bring planes, tanks and elves to life as you take on your worst foe.
Choose different styles for your cookies with the new cookie skins!
–Matchmaking and Custom Game Modes–
Play match-made games and vote on your favorite maps/modes to play! You can also create custom games to play with friends or take it solo against some bots!
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Cookies vs. Claus first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: KakaoTalk: Free Calls & Text New App on Andriod – Use on PC
Download and Install Cookies vs. Claus on PC
To download and install Cookies vs. Claus for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Cookies vs. Claus on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Cookies vs. Claus on PC.
Download Cookies vs. Claus for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Cookies vs. Claus Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Cookies vs. Claus, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Cookies vs. Claus on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.