Contour lines plugin — OsmAnd is a free Travel & Local App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Contour lines plugin — OsmAnd PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Contour lines plugin — OsmAnd is a plugin for 'Maps & Navigation — OsmAnd' app. The plugin provides extremely detailed offline topo maps that can be zoomed in and out without losing the quality. These topographic maps can also be complemented with a layer of 3D terrain representation ('hillshade'). Contour lines plugin — OsmAnd is a useful reference tool for hikers, tourists, cyclists, and any topography enthusiast.
To download the contour lines and hillshade maps, please go to OsmAnd > Download maps > choose the country you need > Contour Lines/Hillshade.
You can enable this layer of information by activating the plugin in OsmAnd > 'Plugins' and also enabling OsmAnd > Configure map > Contour Lines/Hillshade layer.
The global data (between 70 degrees north and 70 degrees south) is based on measurements by SRTM (Shuttle Radar Topography Mission) and ASTER (Advanced Spaceborne Thermal Emission and Reflection Radiometer), an imaging instrument onboard Terra, the flagship satellite of NASA's Earth Observing System. ASTER is a cooperative effort between NASA, Japan's Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry (METI), and Japan Space Systems (J-spacesystems).
Ask about our opinion, Contour lines plugin — OsmAnd provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: How to check if your system supports HDR on Windows 10 [Guide]
Download and Install Contour lines plugin — OsmAnd on PC
To download and install Contour lines plugin — OsmAnd for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Contour lines plugin — OsmAnd on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Contour lines plugin — OsmAnd on PC.
Download Contour lines plugin — OsmAnd for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Contour lines plugin — OsmAnd Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Contour lines plugin — OsmAnd, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Contour lines plugin — OsmAnd on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.