Conservative News Pro is a free Android App developed by TheRight-Dev, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Conservative News Pro PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
A Conservative News Feed App for Android!
Get News Feeds from:
• Drudge Report
• Fox News
• The Blaze
• The Daily Wire
• American Thinker
• and MORE
• Add Custom Feeds to the app
• Dark Theme
• Material design
• Pull down to refresh
• Get notifications about breaking news
• No ads in the app
Note: This app is not affiliated with any of the sites it provides links to, nor does it control their content.
• This should go without saying (but you'd be surprised) buying this app DOES NOT remove ads from the content providers websites, only the banner ad at the bottom of my app.
• Visit our site on your PC or Mac for a desktop version of the app http://www.conservative-news.org
Conservative News Pro provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: PC Download / Windows 7.8.10 / MAC
Download and Install Conservative News Pro on PC
To download and install Conservative News Pro for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Conservative News Pro on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Conservative News Pro on PC.
Download Conservative News Pro for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Conservative News Pro Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Conservative News Pro, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Conservative News Pro on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.