Complete Rhythm Trainer is a free Music Game which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Complete Rhythm Trainer PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
The ultimate rhythm training app for musicians. Learn to read, recognize, tap and write rhythms from simplest to most advanced. Rhythm is one of the most important aspects of music and one that every musician should become proficient with. Designed like a video game and with strong pedagogical concepts in mind, this app will make you master rhythm while rendering the learning process enjoyable.
• 252 progressive drills arranged over 4 levels / 30 chapters
• Extensive content: from simple time signatures to compound and asymmetric time signatures, from half notes and quarter notes to thirty-second notes, triplets, swing eighths, double dotted notes, quintuplets, …
• 5 drill types: rhythm imitation drills, rhythm reading drills, rhythm dictations, two-voice reading drills and two-voice dictations
• Play a selection of 11 drills in arcade mode
• Play and practice polyrhythms in a dedicated polyrhythm section
• Most of the drills are randomly generated, enabling you to practice the studied rhythms as many times as needed
• 23 instrument sound banks with actual recorded sounds: piano, guitar, pizzicato violin, conga, bongo, djembe, darabuka, woodblock, …
• Designed like a video game: earn 3 stars in each drill of a chapter to complete it. Or will you be able to obtain perfect 5-star scores?
• Don't want to follow the preestablished path of progression? Create and save your own custom drills and rehearse them at your own convenience
• Create full custom training programs and invite friends or students to join them. If for example you're a teacher you can create custom programs for your students, add drills every week and view their scores on private leaderboards
• Never lose any progress: cloud sync across your various devices
• Google Play Games: 25 achievements to unlock
• Google Play Games: leaderboards to compare arcade mode scores with other players worldwide
• Nice and clean material design user interface with 2 display themes: light and dark
• 4 sheet music display styles: modern, classic, handwritten and jazz
• Designed by a musician and music teacher with a Royal Conservatory master's degree
• Download the app and try out the first two chapters for free
• One-time in-app purchase of $4.49 to unlock the full version on all your Android devices
Having a problem? Got a suggestion? You can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Complete Rhythm Trainer first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: GO Keyboard Pro – Emoji, GIF, Cute, Swipe Faster New App on Andriod – Use on PC
Download and Install Complete Rhythm Trainer on PC
To download and install Complete Rhythm Trainer for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Complete Rhythm Trainer on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Complete Rhythm Trainer on PC.
Download Complete Rhythm Trainer for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Complete Rhythm Trainer Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Complete Rhythm Trainer, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Complete Rhythm Trainer on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.