Complete Ear Trainer is a free Android Game developed by Binary Guilt Software, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Complete Ear Trainer PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
The ultimate ear training app for musicians. Develop your relative pitch to the full by improving your aural skills and your music theory knowledge. This will better many aspects of your life as a musician, be it regarding improvisation, composition, arrangement, interpretation, singing, or playing in a band. Designed like a video game and with strong pedagogical concepts in mind, this app will make you truly master each interval, chord, scale, etc. before taking you to the next one.
9.5/10 "One of the best music focused apps. Ever. This is as close to a perfectly done Android app as you can find. Every musician should have this." – Joe Hindy, Android Authority –
• 150+ progressive drills arranged over 4 levels / 28 chapters
• 11 drill types, 24 intervals, 36 chord types, chord inversions, 28 scale types, melodic dictations, chord progressions
• Easy mode: 50+ progressive drills arranged over 12 chapters especially designed for beginners
• Play a selection of 21 drills in arcade mode
• 5 octaves of actual recorded grand piano sounds
• 7 additional sound banks are available, all with actual recorded sounds: vintage piano, Rhodes piano, electric guitar, harpsichord, concert harp, strings and pizzicato strings
• In each chapter, a theory card will introduce you to the concepts you will need to know
• No need to know how to read music on a staff
• Designed like a video game: earn 3 stars in each drill of a chapter to unlock the next one. Or will you be able to obtain perfect 5-star scores?
• Don't want to follow the preestablished path of progression? Create and save your own custom drills and rehearse them at your own convenience
• Create full custom training programs and invite friends or students to join them. If for example you're a teacher you can create custom programs for your students, add drills every week and view their scores on private leaderboards
• Never lose any progress: cloud sync across your various devices
• Google Play Games: 25 achievements to unlock
• Google Play Games: worldwide leaderboards (global, per level, per chapter, easy mode, arcade mode)
• Global statistics to track your progress
• Nice and clean material design user interface with 2 display themes: light and dark
• Designed by a musician and music teacher with a Royal Conservatory master's degree
• Download the app and try out the first chapter of each mode for free
• One-time in-app purchase of $4.49 to unlock the full version on all your Android devices
Having a problem? Got a suggestion? You can reach us at email@example.com
Complete Ear Trainer provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: Mimo: Learn to Code the best app – Try on PC Now
Download and Install Complete Ear Trainer on PC
To download and install Complete Ear Trainer for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Complete Ear Trainer on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Complete Ear Trainer on PC.
Download Complete Ear Trainer for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Complete Ear Trainer Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Complete Ear Trainer, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Complete Ear Trainer on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.