Compass is the newest Tools release developed and published by PixelProse SARL. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Compass PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
A magnetic compass with magnetic declination correction for best accuracy. A compass is an instrument used for navigation and orientation that shows direction relative to the geographic North. Geographic North is computed given the magnetic North and the magnetic declination at your current location. In some places around the world, the magnetic North can be as far as 20 degrees from the geographic North.
● Use of GPS or Network location for best accuracy
● Magnetic declination correction
● True altitude above sea level
● Elevation computation use EGM-96 model
● Supports multiple coordinate formats UTM, DD, DMM, or DMS
● Show Latitude and Longitude
● Sunrise and Sunset times
● Easy calibration
● Show angle in degrees
● Clean design
● Install on SD
● Save places for tracking them
● Create multiple lists of favourite places
● Show shorted path to a place
● Search new places by name or address
● Qibla Compass (find direction of the Kaaba in Mecca)
Place tracking allow you to save your current location for later find its direction from anywhere else in the world!
Note regarding horizontal accuracy:
The device location has an horizontal accuracy that depends on the quality of the GPS signal. The smaller the horizontal accuracy is, the better the location is accurate. In some cases, the horizontal accuracy can be so big that other information can be inaccurate : altitude, distance and direction to a place that is very close to you. Refreshing the location after a few second can give you a better horizontal accuracy.
Note regarding device calibration :
Smartphones use magnetic and orientation sensor in order to compute the direction of the magnetic North. Sensor might be in an unknown state when the application is started. Sensors requires a lot of values to reach optimal accuracy and precision. To do so, move your phone in space in a ∞ figure pattern until the accuracy turns to high.
This application requires permissions in order to compute your location and the magnetic declination for a better accuracy of this compass and to provide you with further information such as true north, true altitude above sea level, direction and distance to any place in the world.
Ask about our opinion, Compass provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: WWE 2K the best app – Try on PC Now
Download and Install Compass on PC
To download and install Compass for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Compass on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Compass on PC.
Download Compass for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Compass Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Compass, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Compass on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.