CommBoards – AAC Speech Assistant is the newest Education release developed and published by Shmoontz Apps. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on CommBoards – AAC Speech Assistant PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Commboards is an AAC Speech Assistance app that enables children and people of all ages with limited verbal abilities to express themselves and more easily communicate with the world around them, by utilizing a proved system of communication boards. Help your child or loved one communicate in an intuitive and fun way.
When tapping on a series of pictures or a symbols, the created sentence is being read aloud, which in turn encourages oral speech and helps express thoughts and feelings, in the method of Augmentative and Alternative Communication (AAC).
It can benefit people with Autism, Aspergers and other common conditions related to verbal self-expression.
After downloading CommBoards, no internet connection or mobile contract is necessary for continuous use. You can use CommBoards in almost any situation, like schools, hospitals, and even during flights.
CommBoards' image bank contains a rich collection of easy to understand imagery, as well as the option to add existing images from the device or take new photos with the device camera.
CommBoards is a feature-packed solution that includes:
Predefined communication boards :
• Eat – common foods
• Drink – common drinks
• Feel – happy, sad, angry, confused
• Play – common children toys and creativity items
• Say Hello To – mom, dad, grandparents
✔ High-quality imagery
✔ Unlimited creation of new categories with custom images and sounds
✔ Select images from our rich image bank
✔ Natural pronunciation of sounds and easy to understand images
✔ Associate photos to cells using the camera or use images from your gallery
✔ Record sounds using the microphone and associate it with any cell
✔ Pre-configured for kids with autism spectrum disorder (ASD)
Suitable for :
• Autism symptoms and Asperger syndrome
• Speech Apraxia
• Articulation/phonological disorder
• Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
• Motor Neuron Disease (MND)
• Cerebral palsy
• Down syndrome
✔ Full support for multiple languages: English, Russian, Hebrew and Spanish!
✔ Used by Speech Language Pathologists (SLP)
CommBoards – AAC Speech Assistant provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: How To Convert Google Docs To Libre Office Files On Linux [Guide]
Download and Install CommBoards – AAC Speech Assistant on PC
To download and install CommBoards – AAC Speech Assistant for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type CommBoards – AAC Speech Assistant on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy CommBoards – AAC Speech Assistant on PC.
Download CommBoards – AAC Speech Assistant for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More CommBoards – AAC Speech Assistant Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using CommBoards – AAC Speech Assistant, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running CommBoards – AAC Speech Assistant on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.