Command & Conquer: Rivals is a free Android Game developed by ELECTRONIC ARTS, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Command & Conquer: Rivals PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
*Command & Conquer: Rivals is currently in development and playable as a pre-alpha. During the pre-alpha players may experience technical issues. The pre-alpha is not representative of final software*
Lead your army to victory in The War for Tiberium with Command & Conquer™: Rivals, a competitive real-time strategy game on mobile! Battle to dominate your enemy with Commanders from the Global Defense Initiative and Brotherhood of Nod. Customize your army with a unique commander, infantry units, and vehicles. Conquer opponents in one-on-one battles and strategically direct your forces to earn every victory. In this war, control is power.
TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR ARMY
In Command & Conquer: Rivals, the strategy behind your skills determines victory or defeat. Choose a Commander to lead your forces – each holds powerful abilities that can influence your approach and turn the tide of battle. Create winning combinations of infantry, tanks, aircraft, and high-tech behemoths. Customize your army to align with your Commander’s unique abilities, then unleash formidable weapons and vehicles in all-out war.
DOMINATE RIVALS ON THE BATTLEFIELD
Go head-to-head in live battles with other players as you fight for map superiority in real time! Choose to fight for the Global Defense Initiative or Brotherhood of Nod. Restock your supplies and boost your army with valuable supply convoys. Complete daily challenges for massive rewards that improve your Commanders, weapons, and abilities. Grow your army with every victory and climb the leaderboards!
Pre-register today and get the Early Bird Bundle, including a Titan unit, Diamonds, and Credits, when Command & Conquer: Rivals launches worldwide.
Command & Conquer: Rivals provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: Racing Fever: Moto Released on Android – PC / Windows & MAC
Download and Install Command & Conquer: Rivals on PC
To download and install Command & Conquer: Rivals for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Command & Conquer: Rivals on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Command & Conquer: Rivals on PC.
Download Command & Conquer: Rivals for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Command & Conquer: Rivals Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Command & Conquer: Rivals, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Command & Conquer: Rivals on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.