ComicVid is the newest Comics release developed and published by Vividthree Productions Pte Ltd. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on ComicVid PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
ComicVid is the app for all your comic needs. It contains a wide range of comic genres and even has comic videos for users to watch, just like a mini movie. Have a story to tell? ComicVid also aims to help both aspiring and experienced creators get their comics published. Share your stories now!Description of App: ComicVid aims to provide comic enthusiasts with a different experience by not only giving them comic books to read but also giving them the chance to watch their favorite comics come alive with highly entertaining comic videos. Furthermore, ComicVid aims to help aspriring creators get their comics published, build their audience and connect with millions around the world
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced ComicVid first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: Bike Stunts – Extreme on PC (Windows / MAC)
Download and Install ComicVid on PC
To download and install ComicVid for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type ComicVid on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy ComicVid on PC.
Download ComicVid for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More ComicVid Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using ComicVid, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running ComicVid on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.