Colorzzle is a free Puzzle Game which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Colorzzle PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Easy-to-play color puzzles
BIC 2018 EXCELLENCE IN CASUAL
Winner of the Grand Prize at the Indy Game Competition in Seongnam, 2017
'Colorzzle' is a puzzle game that matches colors.
When you match the same color, the trees grow and flowers bloom.
If you grow all the trees and flowers, the stage is clear!
There are more than 100 beautiful stages.
It's easy to get started, but it gets harder.
You have to mix colors to create different colors.
Match the colors to grow trees and flowers.
I intended minimalism through this game.
Feel peace through a simple game.
This is the first work of Darong Studio.
Darong Studios is made up of a married couple and a baby.
Colorzzle provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: How To Use VLC To Review Security Camera Footage [Guide]
Download and Install Colorzzle on PC
To download and install Colorzzle for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Colorzzle on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Colorzzle on PC.
Download Colorzzle for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Colorzzle Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Colorzzle, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Colorzzle on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.