ColorNote Notepad Notes is the newest Productivity release developed and published by Notes. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on ColorNote Notepad Notes PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
ColorNote® is a simple and awesome notepad app. It gives you a quick and simple notepad editing experience when you write notes, memos, e-mails, messages, shopping lists and to-do lists. Taking notes with ColorNote® Notepad is easier than any other notepad or memo pad app.
* Notice *
– If you cannot find the widget, then please read the FAQ below.
– When you're finished using the notepad, an automatic save command preserves your individual note.
* Product Description *
ColorNote® features two basic note taking formats, a lined-paper styled text option, and a checklist option. Add as many as you want to your master list, which appears on the app's home screen each time the program opens. This list may be viewed in traditional ascending order, in grid format, or by note color.
– Taking a Note –
Serving as a simple word processing program, the text option allows for as many characters as you're willing to type. Once saved, you can edit, share, set a reminder, or check off or delete the note through your device's menu button. When checking off a text note, the app places a slash through the list's title, and this will be displayed on the main menu.
– Making To-do List or Shopping List –
In the checklist mode, you can add as many items as you'd like and arrange their order with drag buttons activated in the edit mode. After the list is finished and saved, you may check or uncheck each line on your list with a quick tap, which will toggle a line slash. If all items have been checked, then the list's title is slashed as well.
* Features *
– Organize notes by color (color notebook)
– Sticky note memo widget (Put your notes on your home screen)
– Checklist notes for To do list & Shopping list. (Quick and simple list maker)
– Checklist notes to get things done (GTD)
– Organize your schedule by note in calendar
– Write a diary and journal in calendar
– Password Lock note : Protect your notes with passcode
– Secured backup notes to SD storage
– Supports online back up and sync. You can sync notes between phone and tablet.
– Reminder notes on status bar
– List/Grid View
– Search notes
– Notepad supports ColorDict Add-on
– Powerful task reminder : Time Alarm, All day, Repetition.(lunar calendar)
– Quick memo / notes
– Wiki note link : [[Title]]
– Share notes via SMS, e-mail or Twitter
* Online backup and sync cloud service *
– Notes will be encrypted before uploading notes by using the AES standard, which is the same encryption standard used by banks to secure customer data.
– It does not send any of your notes to the server without you signing in.
– Sign-in with Google or Facebook.
* Permissions *
– Internet Access: For online backup & sync notes
– Storage : For backup notes to the storage of the device
– Prevent phone from sleeping, control vibrator, automatically start at boot: For reminder notes
* FAQ *
Q: How do you put a sticky note widget on the home screen?
A: Go to the home screen and hold down your finger on an empty space and choose widget, Color Note will then be desplayed so you can stick on the page.
Q: Why don't the widget, the alarm and notes remider functions work?
A: If the app is installed on the SD card, your widget, reminder, etc. will not work properly because Android doesn't support these features when installed on an SD card! If you have already moved the app to an SD card, but want those features, then you have to move the app back on the device and reboot your phone.
Settings – Applications – Manage Applications – Color Note – Move to Device
Q: Where are backed up notes data on the SD card?
A: '/data/colornote' or '/Android/data/com.socialnmobile.dictapps.notepad.color.note/files' on SD card
Q: I forgot my master password. How can I change it?
A: Menu → Settings → Master Password → Menu Button → Clear Password. You will lose your current locked notes when you clear the password!
Q: How can I create todo list note?
A: New – Select checklist note – Put items – Save. Tap an item to strikethrough.
Ask about our opinion, ColorNote Notepad Notes provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: Football wallpaper Released on Android – PC / Windows & MAC
Download and Install ColorNote Notepad Notes on PC
To download and install ColorNote Notepad Notes for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type ColorNote Notepad Notes on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy ColorNote Notepad Notes on PC.
Download ColorNote Notepad Notes for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More ColorNote Notepad Notes Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using ColorNote Notepad Notes, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running ColorNote Notepad Notes on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.