Color Wheel is the newest Art & Design release developed and published by Roman Sevastyanov. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Color Wheel PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Digital, Abstract, Classic – all types of color wheels in one app!
Digital color wheel – an indispensable tool for a graphic designer.
Abstract color wheel – specialized color choice for abstract painting.
Classic color wheel – a classic, versatile version of the color wheel.
Color combinations – many professional color palettes for digital design and abstract art.
Color picker – a tool for obtaining colors from the camera.
Image colors – take colors from the image.
Color swatches – tool for choosing colors by seasons and mood.
Grayscale – handy tool for any painter.
Value checker – checking the painting for the correct balance of value.
Color Wheel provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: The 5 Best Rolling Release Linux Distributions To Try Out [Guide]
Download and Install Color Wheel on PC
To download and install Color Wheel for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Color Wheel on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Color Wheel on PC.
Download Color Wheel for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Color Wheel Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Color Wheel, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Color Wheel on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.