Color Switch is a free Arcade Game which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Color Switch PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
From the creator of Color Switch comes Color Switch: Phoenix, a re-envisioning of the original game.
With 200 million downloads and counting, Color Switch was the fastest game in the App Store history to reach 50 million downloads and was the #1 game in over 150 countries. With this new version of Color Switch we’re bringing you even more mini games, music, and very exciting new features not seen before.
How to Play
● Tap, Tap, Tap to get the ball past each obstacle.
● Follow the color pattern to cross each obstacle.
● Timing and Patience are the keys to victory.
● Earn stars to unlock new balls.
● Beat Every Challenge and get a High Score in Endless
● New Modes and Levels added with each update
Please send all feedback to email@example.com. We'd love to hear from you!
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Color Switch first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: Tinder the best app – Try on PC Now
Download and Install Color Switch on PC
To download and install Color Switch for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Color Switch on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Color Switch on PC.
Download Color Switch for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Color Switch Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Color Switch, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Color Switch on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.