Color Snake is a free Android Game developed by Ketchapp, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Color Snake PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Color Snake is here!
Relive the thrill of the sensational classic!
Control the snake to break the obstacles of YOUR color.
Avoid other colors!
Collect the coins to customize your play!
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Color Snake first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: European War 6: 1804 on PC (Windows / MAC)
Download and Install Color Snake on PC
To download and install Color Snake for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Color Snake on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Color Snake on PC.
Download Color Snake for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Color Snake Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Color Snake, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Color Snake on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.