Color Road is a free Arcade Game which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Color Road PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Roll to the ball which has the same color!
Avoid the ball which has different color.
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Color Road first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: How To Install Ubuntu Core On Raspberry Pi [Guide]
Download and Install Color Road on PC
To download and install Color Road for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Color Road on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Color Road on PC.
Download Color Road for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Color Road Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Color Road, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Color Road on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.