Color Portfolio is a free House & Home App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Color Portfolio PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Harness the power of Benjamin Moore color, wherever you are—for free. Save colors, share images and more!
Find the right paint colors (and have fun doing it) with these features:
VIRTUAL FAN DECK Easily scroll through Benjamin Moore’s library of trusted colors including Color Preview®, Benjamin Moore Classics®, Affinity®, Historical Collection, Off-Whites and the Designer Classics.
PHOTO VISUALIZER Take a photo of a room and “try on” colors by tapping a surface for instant masking, or use photos from our inspiration gallery.
VIDEO VISUALIZER Step into augmented reality and apply Benjamin Moore paint color to surfaces in real-time.
PRECISION COLOR MATCHING With purchase of the Benjamin Moore ColorReader or ColorReader Pro device by Datacolor, you can match any color IRL to colors in our library. To order a device, visit datacolor.com/bmorders.
Color Portfolio provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: Cyberika: Action Adventure Cyberpunk RPG Released on Android – PC / Windows & MAC
Download and Install Color Portfolio on PC
To download and install Color Portfolio for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Color Portfolio on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Color Portfolio on PC.
Download Color Portfolio for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Color Portfolio Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Color Portfolio, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Color Portfolio on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.