Color Palette is a free Android App developed by Ash.Studios, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Color Palette PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
A palette is a collection of colors, i.e. hues and their shades. The color palette has been designed with colors that work harmoniously with each other.
Color Palette allows developers and programmers to get their required color code on the go. With this application, you can explore, create, save and extract the color codes from Images.
The application is beautifully designed with material design rules. The app has a clean and modern look which lets you feel comfortable while using.
Improves visibility for users with low vision and those who are sensitive to bright light.
Create Solid Colors
The app allows you to create custom solid colors. You can generate an infinite number of colors using the app with simple UI.
Create Gradient Colors
Gradient color is where one color gradually fades and changes to the other color that produces a three-dimensional color look. The app allows you to create custom gradients.
The color palette also includes various gradient colors with a color code.
With this app, you can extract the colors from any image and copy the color codes to the clipboard.
Save your favorite solid colors or gradient colors simply by long pressing on any color card.
Ask about our opinion, Color Palette provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: L.POINT – 엘포인트 [ 포인트, 멤버십, 적립, 사용, 모바일 카드, 쿠폰, 롯데] on PC (Windows / MAC)
Download and Install Color Palette on PC
To download and install Color Palette for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Color Palette on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Color Palette on PC.
Download Color Palette for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Color Palette Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Color Palette, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Color Palette on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.