Color Hockey is a free Android Game developed by gameone, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Color Hockey PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Here you'll find all the attributes of the impeccable air hockey multiplayer game. Start playing against competitive opponents from easy to hard mode. Choose your favorite glow map from four different challenging hockey maps, get skilled to win the battles. Completely free to play, easy to start and hard to be the Hockey Master!
+ Colorful neon glow graphics
+ 4 selectable glow innovative hockey play maps
+ Impeccable game play to please you everywhere
+ Realistic hockey physics
+ Challenging sport game on your android phone or tablet
+ Fantastic sound effect
+ Responsive gameplay with nice animation effects
+ Unlock new formations to boost your game
Download the game in Google Store now, you will enjoy never ending fun in Color Hockey!
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Color Hockey first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: How To Fix Windows 10 Start Menu Resetting [Guide]
Download and Install Color Hockey on PC
To download and install Color Hockey for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Color Hockey on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Color Hockey on PC.
Download Color Hockey for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Color Hockey Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Color Hockey, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Color Hockey on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.