Color Bump 3D is the newest Arcade release developed and published by Good Job Games. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Color Bump 3D PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Your newest addiction comes in 3D!
Very easy to play, too hard to master
Do not touch other Colors, that is it!
100+ Levels of limitless fun!
Color Bump 3D provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: Color Cars Road Rush on PC (Windows / MAC)
Download and Install Color Bump 3D on PC
To download and install Color Bump 3D for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Color Bump 3D on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Color Bump 3D on PC.
Download Color Bump 3D for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Color Bump 3D Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Color Bump 3D, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Color Bump 3D on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.