Collins Robert Concise French is the newest Books & Reference release developed and published by Ultralingua, Inc.. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Collins Robert Concise French PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
350,000 words, expressions and translations • 90,000 phrases • full conjugations for thousands of French and English verbs • hundreds of usage notes and examples • no internet connection required
Carry a dependable French and English reference everywhere you go with the latest edition of the Collins-Robert Concise French-English Dictionary. This app combines detailed, professional dictionary data from HarperCollins and Le Robert with our easy-to-use Ultralingua interface. Our smart search goes beyond dictionary entries to give you complete conjugations of thousands of verbs in all standard forms, convert numerals into French or English text instantly, and catch common misspellings to get you to the word you are looking for faster than ever.
• More than 350,000 words, expressions and translations
• Over 90,000 example phrases
• Genders for all French nouns
• Idioms, slang, technical language, and differences between British and American spelling and usage
• Hundreds of usage notes on false friends and other translation pitfalls
• The most up-to-date vocabulary
• Extensive cultural notes
• Smart search results in both French and English simultaneously, in case you misspell or mistype
• Search-as-you-go displays words and narrows your selection as you type
• Search for any word in the phrases and translations just by tapping on it. This feature recognizes inflected forms and chooses the correct language for you.
• No internet connection required
• Conjugations for thousands of French and English verbs
• Includes all standard tenses and forms
• Displays the direct translation of each conjugation when available
• Translates numerals into French and English text as you type
• Language swapper button to switch from French-English to English-French with ease
• The most up-to-date vocabulary
• Tap the history button to view the 50 most recent searches.
• Change your device settings to view the app display in English, Spanish, French, Italian, Portuguese, or German
The Collins Robert Concise French Dictionary is a must-have reference tool for students and language professionals alike.
(5 stars) "Best French dictionary ever – In the 30 years that I have been studying and using French I have yet to find a better French-English dictionary, whether in-print, online or an app. This app is totally worth the price." -User review
(5 stars) "Wonderful for an high intermediate reader like me who often needs a clarification but doesn't want to haul around a heavy dictionary. The interface is great because it anticipates the word as you type and if your French spelling is weak – like mine is – it saves a lot of time." -User review
Follow us on Twitter and become a fan on Facebook for app news, language learning tips, and more:
Tweets by ultralingua
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Collins Robert Concise French first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: Kids Puzzles for Girls Released on Android – PC / Windows & MAC
Download and Install Collins Robert Concise French on PC
To download and install Collins Robert Concise French for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Collins Robert Concise French on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Collins Robert Concise French on PC.
Download Collins Robert Concise French for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Collins Robert Concise French Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Collins Robert Concise French, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Collins Robert Concise French on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.