Collabora Office: LibreOffice, OpenOffice & more is the newest Productivity release developed and published by Collabora Productivity Limited. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Collabora Office: LibreOffice, OpenOffice & more PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Collabora Office is a text editor, spreadsheet and presentation program based on LibreOffice, the world's most popular Open Source office suite – and now it's on Android, enhancing your possibilities to work on mobile and for collaboration.
This app is in active development, feedback and bug reports are very welcome.
• Open Document Format (.odt, .odp, .ods, .ots, .ott, .otp)
• Microsoft Office 2007/2010/2013/2016/2019 (.docx, .pptx, .xlsx, .dotx, .xltx, .ppsx)
• Microsoft Office 97/2000/XP/2003 (.doc, .ppt, .xls, .dot, .xlt, .pps)
Use the bugtracker and attach any files that caused problems via
https://www.collaboraoffice.com/apps/ab-bug. Please note that anything you enter in the bugtracker will be public.
About the app:
Collabora Office for Android uses the same engine as LibreOffice for Windows, Mac, and Linux. This, combined with a new front-end based on Collabora Online, reads and saves documents similarly to LibreOffice desktop.
Collabora Engineers Tor Lillqvist, Tomaž Vajngerl, Michael Meeks, Miklos Vajna and Jan Holešovský have been developing Android support since 2012, with the help of Google Summer of Code students Andrzej Hunt, Iain Billet and Kaishu Sahu.
Open Source – Mozilla Public License v2 and other
This app is made by Collabora Productivity with the help of other companies & volunteers based on LibreOffice Technology. Please find a detailed list of contributors in the credits: https://www.collaboraoffice.com/collabora-office-for-android-ios-credits.
Ask about our opinion, Collabora Office: LibreOffice, OpenOffice & more provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: Mr Bullet – Spy Puzzles New App on Andriod – Use on PC
Download and Install Collabora Office: LibreOffice, OpenOffice & more on PC
To download and install Collabora Office: LibreOffice, OpenOffice & more for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Collabora Office: LibreOffice, OpenOffice & more on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Collabora Office: LibreOffice, OpenOffice & more on PC.
Download Collabora Office: LibreOffice, OpenOffice & more for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Collabora Office: LibreOffice, OpenOffice & more Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Collabora Office: LibreOffice, OpenOffice & more, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Collabora Office: LibreOffice, OpenOffice & more on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.