Codex of Victory – sci-fi turn based strategy is a free Android Game developed by AKPublish pty ltd, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Codex of Victory – sci-fi turn based strategy PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
• Exciting combination of turn-based combat and real-time base building
• 20+ hours of story-based singleplayer campaign
• 25+ unique units, each with countless variations
• High replay value ensured by randomly generated campaign missions
• Neo-feudal sci-fi environment with vivid, cel-shaded graphics
Human society has been divided. On one side, the natural course of human evolution has been disrupted. What started as an attempt to adapt to the harsh conditions of outer space and hostile planets, led to the creation of a weird race of transhuman cyborgs – the Augments. Driven by a desire to ‘liberate’ ordinary humans from the limitations of their wholly organic bodies, the Augments have launched a full-scale attack. Now we must defend our territory and fight back, to save our Kingdoms and all of humanity as we know it!
Codex of Victory features an extensive story-driven, single-player campaign that tasks you with building and commanding a hi-tech army of drone vehicles, tanks and robots. The campaign offers an exciting mix of real-time base building, global strategic planning and turn-based combat. Travelling between planets and territories, your sole task is to stop the Augments.
Inspired by classics of the strategy genre, the base building element involves expanding your underground HQ in real-time. Collect room blueprints, build factories, research centers, workshops, laboratories and other facilities, to prepare for battles ahead. Global tactical oversight comes from your Planetary map, on which you’ll instantly see where your armies need to be deployed.
Engage in tactical turn-based combat on hex-mapped battlefields. Select your units and upgrades, deploy them to the battlefield using the terrain to your advantage and test your tactical skills in each mission. As you progress through the battles of the main storyline and the various randomly-generated side missions, you’ll gain access to over 25 units. Each type of unit comes in countless variations, thanks to a diverse range of upgrades and add-on modules. Build your best and put them to the test against the incoming Augments!
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Codex of Victory – sci-fi turn based strategy first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: Bloons TD 6 New App on Andriod – Use on PC
Download and Install Codex of Victory – sci-fi turn based strategy on PC
To download and install Codex of Victory – sci-fi turn based strategy for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Codex of Victory – sci-fi turn based strategy on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Codex of Victory – sci-fi turn based strategy on PC.
Download Codex of Victory – sci-fi turn based strategy for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Codex of Victory – sci-fi turn based strategy Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Codex of Victory – sci-fi turn based strategy, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Codex of Victory – sci-fi turn based strategy on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.