codeSpark Academy: At Home Kids Coding is a free Educational Game which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on codeSpark Academy: At Home Kids Coding PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
codeSpark Academy is the #1 at home learn to code program for kids 5-9! Our award-winning app has introduced over 30 million kids in 200+ countries to the ABCs of computer science.
codeSpark Academy uses a patent pending "no words" interface to teach the basics of computer programming through a variety of interactive learning activities including puzzles, games, step-by-step creative projects, game design and offline printables – all of which can be monitored by parents.
* Kids learn key programming and logical problem solving concepts!
* They design and code their own games and interactive stories with age appropriate tools in the "Create" section.
* Personalized daily rewards and challenges based on your child’s progress.
* Curriculum developed in collaboration with, and based on research from Princeton, Tufts Harvey Mudd College and MIT.
* Word-free. Anyone, anywhere can play.
* Perfect for pre-readers, ELL students and kids with reading and focus-related challenges.
* Supports 3 individual child profiles.
* No collection of your child’s private data.
* No advertising or micro-transactions
* No written communication between players or external parties.
* No commitments or hassles and you can cancel at any time.
PRESS & AWARDS:
codeSpark teaches basic computer programming skills — "the ABCs of coding"— with no reading necessary – NPR
"[codeSpark Academy] is easy to learn, full of playful characters and it's easy to experiment." – Children's Technology Review
"Most appealing to me as a parent was seeing how my children enjoyed working together on the puzzles" – Parents' Choice Awards
*** 2018 ISTE Educators Conference – Best in Show
*** 2017 Wharton Re-imagine Education Awards – Best Educational App
*** 2016 American Association of School Librarians – Best Apps for Teaching and Learning
*** 2016 Kidscreen Awards – Best Learning App for Kids
*** 2016 KAPi Awards – Best App or Product for Younger Children
*** 2015 Parents’ Choice — Gold Medal
Our word-free interface allows anyone, anywhere to play. They’ll master core computer science concepts such as pattern recognition, problem solving, sequencing, algorithmic thinking, debugging, loops and conditionals.
Our "Create" area allows kids to put programming concepts to work by making video games and programming interactive stories. Creations can then be played and remixed by other coders around the globe.
To be successful, kids must:
* Determine the actions needed to solve each Foo’s problem
* Order actions in a logical sequence
* Recognize patterns
* Use those patterns to make their code more efficient
* Test solutions
* Learn from tests and try revised solutions
* Design and code increasingly complex games and interactive stories
DOWNLOAD AND SUBSCRIPTION:
* Payment will be charged to your Google Play account at confirmation of purchase
* Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours prior to renewal
* Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, is forfeited when the user purchases a subscription
codeSpark Academy is free for verified teachers, librarians, and non-profit educational institutions. codeSpark Academy was voted top choice by teachers and librarians for introducing computer science in elementary schools. Additionally our free teacher dashboard allows educators to track student progress and turn on and off parts of the app.
codeSpark is delivering computer science education to kids in over 200 countries by turning programming into play.
codeSpark Academy: At Home Kids Coding provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: OS Maps: Explore hiking trails & walking routes PC Download / Windows 7.8.10 / MAC
Download and Install codeSpark Academy: At Home Kids Coding on PC
To download and install codeSpark Academy: At Home Kids Coding for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type codeSpark Academy: At Home Kids Coding on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy codeSpark Academy: At Home Kids Coding on PC.
Download codeSpark Academy: At Home Kids Coding for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More codeSpark Academy: At Home Kids Coding Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using codeSpark Academy: At Home Kids Coding, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running codeSpark Academy: At Home Kids Coding on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.