Cl@ve PIN is a free Android App developed by Agencia Estatal de Administración Tributaria, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Cl@ve PIN PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Translate the description into English (United States) using Google Translate?
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Cl@ve PIN first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: PaperColor the best app – Try on PC Now
Download and Install Cl@ve PIN on PC
To download and install Cl@ve PIN for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Cl@ve PIN on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Cl@ve PIN on PC.
Download Cl@ve PIN for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Cl@ve PIN Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Cl@ve PIN, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Cl@ve PIN on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.