Clue is a free Android Game developed by Marmalade Game Studio, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Clue PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Clue is the classic mystery game!
Now you can play the beloved Hasbro family board game on the go.
WHO, with WHAT weapon and WHERE? Download the official app and crack the case!
Join Miss Scarlet, Colonel Mustard, Mrs Peacock, Mr Green, Dr Orchid and Professor Plum on a night of murder and mystery in Tudor Mansion.
Mr. Boddy has been murdered! But who did it? With what weapon? In which room?
Roll the die to move around the mansion and ask questions: “I suggest it was Miss Scarlet, with the Rope, in the Study!”
Use the innovative logic-assisted virtual Clue Sheet to take notes and eliminate red herrings.
Make brilliant deductions and solve the crime first!
Clue provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: Messenger Messenger New App on Andriod – Use on PC
Download and Install Clue on PC
To download and install Clue for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Clue on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Clue on PC.
Download Clue for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Clue Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Clue, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Clue on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.