ClubV1 Members Hub is a free Sports Game which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on ClubV1 Members Hub PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
ClubV1 Members Hub combines an array of rich features to enhance your golf club membership experience.
Built on the backbone of our cutting-edge ClubV1 cloud-hosted software, the ClubV1 Members Hub allows you to connect directly to your golf club* to:
– Make a competition booking**,
– Make a casual booking with other members or guests,
– View competition results, latest club news, and course status,
– View your Club's diary and latest events,
– Manage your ClubV1 user profile,
– View and contact fellow members through the members list,
– View your account balance and transaction history on multiple purses,
– View your golfing stats and handicap certificate**
– View important member documents uploaded by the club.
* ClubV1 Members Hub uses HowDidiDo Passport for authentication. If you haven't already, you can register through passport.howdidido.com on any internet-enabled device. You must also be a verified member of a golf club that is subscribed to the ClubV1 Members Hub service.
** Requires a verified HowDidiDo user account connected to HowDidiDoPassport. ClubV1 Members Hub app will attempt to automatically create and connect a new HowDidiDo user account for you if you are not a user already.
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
IMPORTANT: Compatibility Issue
Due to a potential security issue, we are unable to run the app for Android devices running Android Jellybean (4.1 – 4.3.1).
ClubV1 Members Hub provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: Predators™ on PC (Windows / MAC)
Download and Install ClubV1 Members Hub on PC
To download and install ClubV1 Members Hub for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type ClubV1 Members Hub on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy ClubV1 Members Hub on PC.
Download ClubV1 Members Hub for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More ClubV1 Members Hub Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using ClubV1 Members Hub, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running ClubV1 Members Hub on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.