Clubhouse is a free Productivity App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Clubhouse PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Clubhouse is collaborative project management without all the management. We streamline and refine your existing software development workflow so that managing your tasks (and your team's tasks) is no longer a task.
Features of Clubhouse for Android:
• Create new Stories quickly with a few taps
• Search for, track progress on, update, and add comments to all Stories in your workspace
• View details and progress on all Epics in your workspace
• Quickly see what you’re working on in the Dashboard
• See all activity on the projects that you’re working on in the Activity Feed
Thousands of technology-driven organizations – from start-ups to large enterprises – enjoy using Clubhouse to develop software more efficiently:
“Clubhouse provides the ability to work on a task list at the smallest level where I can check things off, all the way up to tracking my entire company's engineering velocity at the milestone level.”
– John Kodumal, CTO/Co-Founder, LaunchDarkly
“Clubhouse allows us to provide structure and process. It keeps us organized and focused.”
– Yasmin Nozari, VP of Product, MakeSpace
“Clubhouse is fine grained enough that each sub-team can track the tasks they're working on, but allows us to zoom out to the team, product, or stack level.”
– Clinton Gormley, Team Lead, elastic
Have feedback? Shake your device and let us know!
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Clubhouse first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: Holyday City Tycoon: Idle Resource Management the best app – Try on PC Now
Download and Install Clubhouse on PC
To download and install Clubhouse for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Clubhouse on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Clubhouse on PC.
Download Clubhouse for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Clubhouse Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Clubhouse, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Clubhouse on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.