Cloud – Free Data Backup is a free Android App developed by Transsion Holdings, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Cloud – Free Data Backup PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
The free and fastest data backup tool for Android phones！
You can back up your apps, contacts, SMS, call logs, bookmarks, calendars, etc. to your cloud server.
Includes the following features:
– Back up important data from your phone to the cloud server
– Data can be deleted on the cloud server, and deleted data is saved in the recycle bin. User can retrieve deleted data
– Back up the address book, SMS, call log, notepad, FM and other data in the mobile phone to the cloud server
– Restore the address book, SMS, call log, notepad, FM and other data on the cloud server to the mobile phone.
-Display the number and time of the last backup
– Automatic Backup
Support for 19 languages:
العربية、Français、Kiswahili 、አማርኛ、Afaan Oromoo、ትግርኛ
русский 、မြန်မာ、ไทย、नेपाली、Indonesia、Tiếng Việt
Ask about our opinion, Cloud – Free Data Backup provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: FoxOne Special Missions Free Released on Android – PC / Windows & MAC
Download and Install Cloud – Free Data Backup on PC
To download and install Cloud – Free Data Backup for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Cloud – Free Data Backup on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Cloud – Free Data Backup on PC.
Download Cloud – Free Data Backup for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Cloud – Free Data Backup Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Cloud – Free Data Backup, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Cloud – Free Data Backup on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.