Clock Widget Lightblue Star is a free Android App developed by Maystarwerk Clocks & Themes Vol.1, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Clock Widget Lightblue Star PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Sleek, professional, and luxurious.
Lightblue Star is an exquisite clock widget for both business and pleasure.
A perfect balance between the classical and the modern.
Lightblue Star designer clock widget embodied force and style and revealed the unique personality.
► Lightblue Star clock widget
► Lightblue Star HD wallpaper + menu
► HQ audio-tone (set as ring, notification or alarm tone)
► optional datefield
► multi language
► Alarm options
► special Alarm tone
► HD wallpapers
This app contains only the Lightblue Star exquisite clock widget.
More Apps, Widgets or Themes from the Lightblue Star designline are available on Google Play Store.
Any suggestion is appreciated.
Made in Germany – copyright© all rights reserved Maystarwerk
Clock Widget Lightblue Star provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: Weather Forecast New App on Andriod – Use on PC
Download and Install Clock Widget Lightblue Star on PC
To download and install Clock Widget Lightblue Star for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Clock Widget Lightblue Star on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Clock Widget Lightblue Star on PC.
Download Clock Widget Lightblue Star for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Clock Widget Lightblue Star Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Clock Widget Lightblue Star, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Clock Widget Lightblue Star on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.