Clipboard Pro is the newest Productivity release developed and published by HDM Dev Team. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Clipboard Pro PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Designed to be practical and easy to use.
Convenient clipboard app with overlay display.
Automatically record all copied text.
You can record the content and URL of the article you care about, copy the product name, etc. and search the web later.
Because it has memo function, it is useful for shopping and going out.
• Can be quickly opend anywhere
• Easily buckup memos
• Easy to Use
You can check this app's functions and operations with a free trial.
Please check the functions and operations by free trial before you buy.
Can be displayed in the upper layer of other apps.
Recognize that the input field is selected and paste the clip automatically.
Can be quickly opened anywhere by the movable floating button.
Search the word when copied.
►Import / Export
Easily backup memos.
Automatically delete items in the ClipBoard after the specified time.
This app uses accessibility service.
On Android 10 devices, it is used to detect that a copy operation to the clipboard has been performed.
Used to recognize that an input field has been selected and automatically paste the clip.
This information is not stored or shared.
Ask about our opinion, Clipboard Pro provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: How to view battery usage per hour on iOS 12 [Guide]
Download and Install Clipboard Pro on PC
To download and install Clipboard Pro for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Clipboard Pro on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Clipboard Pro on PC.
Download Clipboard Pro for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Clipboard Pro Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Clipboard Pro, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Clipboard Pro on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.