Clipboard Editor is a free Productivity App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Clipboard Editor PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
A system clipboard manager with history, favourites & more!
Copy, paste and edit with ease!
* Show your current clipboard clip in a notification – Android 8+
* Auto save up to 50 items to "Clipboard History".
* Save clips to your "Favourites".
* Optional quick access floating icon:.
– A small floating icon will appear for 5 seconds when copying text, giving you a way to quickly manipulate the clip without digging around for the app.
* Clipboard Manager can run as a static (fixed) or floating view, the floating view allows you to move the box around the screen and interact with items behind it.
* Auto save edits on exit.
* Open & edit the system clipboard.
* Save edits to the system clipboard.
* Clear the system clipboard.
* Share text from any app to Clipboard Editor.
* Share text from Clipboard Editor to any app.
* Accessible from the Quick Settings Pull-down (Android 7 and above).
* Dark/Light Theme
This is a standalone, more feature rich version of the Clipboard Editor included in my other app, Shortcutter Quick Settings:
Clipboard Editor does not share or send any information or clipboard data in the background.
Ask about our opinion, Clipboard Editor provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: Silk Encounters PC Download / Windows 7.8.10 / MAC
Download and Install Clipboard Editor on PC
To download and install Clipboard Editor for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Clipboard Editor on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Clipboard Editor on PC.
Download Clipboard Editor for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Clipboard Editor Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Clipboard Editor, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Clipboard Editor on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.