Clawbert is a free Casual Game which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Clawbert PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Clawbert is a lonely claw. He only has two fingers. But he has a full heart! Help Clawbert find friends. Make Clawbert happy again!
The Clawbert UFO catcher machine is great for children and adults alike. Collect the cutest, most adorable toy creatures from surprise eggs as you try to fill your collection.
OMG is that a rare surprise egg?!? Catch it before the machine resets.
Collect them all! Unlock all the toy creatures and a surprise could be in store for you.
If you want to make suggestions or tell us your feedback, hit us on twitter @HyperBeard or FaceBook www.facebook.com/Clawbertgame.
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Clawbert first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: sungstratum ★ substratum samsung nougat 7.x addon on PC (Windows / MAC)
Download and Install Clawbert on PC
To download and install Clawbert for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Clawbert on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Clawbert on PC.
Download Clawbert for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Clawbert Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Clawbert, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Clawbert on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.