Classic Words Plus is the newest Word release developed and published by Lulo Apps. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Classic Words Plus PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Classic Words Solo is the number one word game to play against your smartphone or tablet (solitaire mode).
Enrich your vocabulary thanks to the built-in word definitions!
6 difficulty levels and many languages are supported: English, Spanish, French, Italian, German, Dutch and Polish.
Tired of stumbling across cheaters or waiting hours for your online opponent to play on Scrabble, Words with friends or Wordfeud?
Try out Classic Words Solo for instant fun, no matter if you are a beginner in crossword games or a Scrabble tournament player!
★ Classic Words Plus exclusive features ★
• Pass-and-Play mode for 2 players
• Ad-free experience
• Preview your score before validating a move
Choose the skill level of the computer (from beginner to expert), pick a word list (English word lists include Scrabble – TWL and SOWPODS – official lexicons), and use your strategy skills and vocabulary to try and defeat the Droid.
Classic Words Solo gameplay is classical to crosswords board games: create and place words on the board and boost your score by placing letters on the high scoring Double Letter, Double Word, Triple Letter and Triple Word squares.
Use all 7 letters from your rack to play a Bingo and get a 50 points bonus.
This game is a great time killer for all fans of board games and strategy games. It is also an educational game that will allow kids (and adults) to improve their spelling and vocabulary.
Thanks to the fast reactivity and variable skill of the computer and official word lists, Classic Words can is used by many Scrabble enthusiasts to play quick training matches and learn new words from the computer's moves.
Unlike with multiplayer board games where some dishonest players use anagram solvers, there is no cheating possible when playing solitaire… Letters and blanks are always picked randomly, and the computer's artificial intelligence does not have more information than you do.
Only your tactics and creativity can make the difference…
Will you play strategically enough to outwit the computer and its extensive vocabulary?
★ Features ★
• 6 levels of difficulty
• Display the definition of words by swiping them
• Quit and resume game whenever you want
• Shake to shuffle
• Languages and dictionaries supported:
– SOWPODS 2015 (Official English tournament list)
– TWL 2014 (Official list)
– German (with support of Umlauts, and Ezset to be replaced by two 'S')
– Italian (based on Zingarelli)
– Spanish (DRAE)
• Distribution of letters and points is adapted to the language
• Supports offline play
Ask about our opinion, Classic Words Plus provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: Fire Emblem Heroes on PC (Windows / MAC)
Download and Install Classic Words Plus on PC
To download and install Classic Words Plus for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Classic Words Plus on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Classic Words Plus on PC.
Download Classic Words Plus for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Classic Words Plus Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Classic Words Plus, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Classic Words Plus on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.