Classic Solitaire is a free Android Game developed by 3TSTUDIO, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Classic Solitaire PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Classic Solitaire is a very classic game, we can do better. Don't you believe it? Now,let me show you our Klondike Solitaire!!!
♦More Card Backs and Game Backgrounds
♦Customize the background image
♦Draw 1 card or 3cards
♦Random Deal or Winning Deal
♦Portrait/landscape,Follow your hobbies
♦Statistics show your achievements
♦Time/Moves show your progress
♦Standard Scoring Rules
♦Autocomplete the game
♦Tap or Drag cards
Classic Solitaire provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: Orbital 1 on PC (Windows / MAC)
Download and Install Classic Solitaire on PC
To download and install Classic Solitaire for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Classic Solitaire on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Classic Solitaire on PC.
Download Classic Solitaire for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Classic Solitaire Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Classic Solitaire, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Classic Solitaire on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.