Class 8 NCERT Solutions Offline is a free Books & Reference App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Class 8 NCERT Solutions Offline PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Get Best NCERT Solutions & NCERT Exemplar Solutions of Class 8
Books covered in NCERT Solutions of Class 8 are –
2.Maths Exemplar English
2.It So Happened
Social Studies –
1. Resource And Development(Geography)
2. Social And Political Life
3. Our-Pasts-III (Part-I)
4. Our-Pasts-III (Part-II)
* All Offline NCERT Solutions of Class 8
* Everything Offline , No Internet Connection Required.
* No Need to Sign in to Download any Solutions.
* In Built fast pdf Reader for smooth reading.
* Very Easy to use Interface and with category wise solutions.
* Help your friends by sharing screenshot directly.
The Solutions in this app are very helpful in for preparation of exams like:
– School Exams and Tests
– CBSE Board & All State Board Exam
– Doing homework of all subjects
Ask about our opinion, Class 8 NCERT Solutions Offline provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: Master VPN – Pro the best app – Try on PC Now
Download and Install Class 8 NCERT Solutions Offline on PC
To download and install Class 8 NCERT Solutions Offline for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Class 8 NCERT Solutions Offline on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Class 8 NCERT Solutions Offline on PC.
Download Class 8 NCERT Solutions Offline for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Class 8 NCERT Solutions Offline Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Class 8 NCERT Solutions Offline, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Class 8 NCERT Solutions Offline on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.